Income School Affiliate Program FAQ
Please visit the Income School Affiliate Program Terms Page for all legal inquiries.
How do I Qualify to Become an Affiliate?
To become an affiliate for Income School’s Project 24 program, you must be a member.
If you are not a Project 24 member, but you have a substantial audience on your platform please email us at [email protected].
Once you have signed up to be a Project 24 member, you will need to:
1. Log in to your account,
2. Click the affiliate area link at the bottom of the page.
Requirements to Apply (please read carefully and include all the following):
- You need at least 2000 page views per month on your site, and/or 2000 subscribers on your YouTube channel (various forms of social media will also be taken into account.)
- You’ll need to provide proof of the above when you apply: please provide a link to a screenshot of your site and/or channel’s analytics (you can upload it to google drive or similar when you apply, then share the link in the body of your message)
- Important: when you apply, please share your plan for how you intend to promote Income School/Project 24 – where, how, to whom, how often, etc. Be specific and it helps us want you more 🙂
Excited to hear from you!
How do I become a Project 24 member?
I’m so glad you asked! You can sign up here: Project 24 Sales Page
What is the commission structure?
- New affiliates start at 50 dollars per referral with opportunities for up to 100 dollars per referral depending on audience and sales.
- We pay affiliate commissions in the first business week of every month.
- We use Paypal to pay all commissions.
Once I am accepted, how do I access my affiliate dashboard?
Once you have been accepted into the Income School Affiliate Program, log in to your account and click on “Affiliate Area” located in the footer menu.