Income School Affiliate Program FAQ
Please visit the Income School Affiliate Program Terms Page for all legal inquiries.
How do I Qualify to Become an Affiliate?
To become an affiliate for Income School’s Project 24 program, just click the “Application” link at the bottom of the page and fill out the application.
Requirements to Apply (please read carefully and include all the following):
- Be a current member of Project 24. It’s important for our affiliates to be able to speak authentically about Project 24. If you believe your audience is a great fit and that you should be the exception to this policy, make sure you explain why on your application.
- You need at least 2000 page views per month on your site, and/or 2000 subscribers on your YouTube channel (various forms of social media will also be taken into account.)
- You’ll need to provide proof of the above when you apply: please provide a link to a screenshot of your site and/or channel’s analytics (you can upload it to google drive or similar when you apply, then share the link in the body of your message)
IMPORTANT: when you apply, please share your plan for how you intend to promote Income School/Project 24 – where, how, to whom, how often, etc. Be specific and it helps us want you more 🙂
We’re excited to hear from you!
How do I become a Project 24 member?
I’m so glad you asked! You can sign up here: Project 24 Sales Page
What is the commission structure?
- New affiliates start at $50 (11.14%) per standard referral of Project 24, with opportunities for up to $100 (22.28%) per standard Project 24 referral depending on audience and sales.
- We pay affiliate commissions in the first 15 days of each month.
- We use Paypal to pay all commissions.
Once I am accepted, how do I access my affiliate dashboard?
Once you have been accepted into the Income School Affiliate Program, log in to your account and click on “Affiliate Area” located in the footer menu.