Income School Affiliate Program FAQ
Please visit the Income School Affiliate Program Terms Page for all legal inquiries.
How do I Qualify to Become an Affiliate?
To become an affiliate for Income School’s Project 24 program, you must be a member.
Once you have signed up to be a Project 24 member, you will need to:
1. Log in to your account,
2. Click the affiliate area link at the bottom of the page which will take you to the affiliate application.
3. Fill out the affiliate application. PLEASE USE DETAIL. THE MORE DETAIL THE BETTER.
**Understand that you will need to provide evidence on the application of (at least) 1000 page views per month on your website, OR 1000+ subscribers on your YouTube channel. (various forms of social media will also be taken into account.)
How do I become a Project 24 member?
I’m so glad you asked! You can sign up here: Project 24 Sales Page
What is the commission structure?
- New affiliates start at 50 dollars per referral with opportunities for up to 100 dollars per referral depending on audience and sales.
- We pay affiliate commissions on the first business day of every month.
- We use Paypal to pay all commissions.
Once I am accepted, how do I access my affiliate dashboard?
Once you have been accepted into the Income School Affiliate Program, log in to your account and click on “Affiliate Area” located in the footer menu.