Last updated: October 25, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://incomeschool.com website as well as the forum operated by Income School LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Income School LLC is a limited liability company located in Idaho, United States.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: By accessing this Service, you understand and agree that “Project 24” is not a promise or guarantee of business success–particularly not in any specific time frame. Your business can succeed only as a result of your hard work and skill. Our success is no guarantee that you will also succeed.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Purchasers of Project 24 may be terminated at any time by an authorized representative of Income School LLC for violation of any of the following rules:
- You may not download, screen record, or capture any video in Project 24 or IncomeSchool.com, except for those few videos which specifically state that a download of that particular video is allowed. You will know if a video is allowed to be downloaded because there will be a clear text link to download the video from our official Amazon S3 account.
- You may not belittle other users of the community, post in a way that is likely to be a nuisance to other members as determined by Income School representatives, or malign Income School in your community posts.
- You may not take the keyword research or write on the same topics as other members of Project 24 after seeing their keyword research or article topic choices. Just being in the same niche is okay.
- You agree to not use the work of other Project 24 members and pass it off as your own, or unethically compete with other Project 24 members. Project 24 requires trust and honesty among members and unethical or dishonest behavior is prohibited.
- You may not malign Income School LLC in any way.
- You may not spam or proposition other members to purchase your product or to visit your website in a way that Income School LLC determines is likely to annoy other customers.
- You may not take the content in Project 24 and sell it to any others.
- You may not represent yourself as being an employee or give the impression that you are a representative of Income School LLC, or the Project 24 program.
Violating any of these rules or creating a nuisance in Project 24 is grounds for termination of access to the product and service without a refund. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Project 24 is a recurring yearly subscription which automatically renews at the renewal price one year from the original purchase until canceled. Refunds for initial purchases are not given except in exceptional circumstances. Project 24 is a service that the buyer and Income School commit to for the one-year term. Because we have faced COUNTLESS instances of people joining, binge watching our content or even downloading it to resell, and then requesting a refund, we simply can’t offer refunds any longer. We’ve been taken advantage of too many times. Our refund policy can be accessed here. It is the customer’s responsibility to cancel your account before it renews.
This Service allows you to upload or post content to the site. All such content becomes the exclusive property of Income School LLC upon posting.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
You may email us at email@example.com with questions.