The content producer for Backfire is primarily responsible for preparing video and sometimes written content for Backfire. They brainstorm video topics, prepare outlines, and film videos for the Backfire YouTube channel. This often includes off-site work for both video preparation and filming.
- Brainstorm video topics and manage the production schedule for Backfire
- Outline video content, including discussion points, b-roll, on-screen text, and music
- Write video titles and descriptions for YouTube and include relevant affiliate links
- Film videos with the channel owners and manage video and audio files through the editing process
- Create relevant landing pages on Backfire.tv to coincide with content on the YouTube channel
- Knowledge of and experience with hunting, shooting, and the outdoors
- Willingness to learn new technical skills
- Experience with video, audio, graphic design, and/or WordPress is a bonus
Fill out the application form here.