The purpose of Income School LLC’s Youtube/Instagram contest for 2020 is to reward a fan with help with their website.
Income School LLC is solely responsible for this contest. The Income School Youtube channel and Instagram account are owned and operated by Income School LLC. Youtube and Instagram do not endorse this contest. It is merely an Income School LLC contest run on the Youtube and Instagram platforms.
The winner of this contest will win a website revamp performed by the Income School team. The revamp will be held over the course of 24-72 hours, and will be scheduled beforehand via email. The revamp could include anything in the following categories on their site: cleaning up post writing, tech backend, theme and layout, monetization, and similar.
Important Additional Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is void where prohibited. In any area where any term of this contest is prohibited by law, this contest is void and all entries from that locality will not be eligible to win. Countries which are subject to U.S. sanctions which would prohibit this contest from being run legally are not eligible to win.
- Your entry is owned by you. The comment you make to enter the contest is your own work and Income School LLC does not own that content.
- No purchase is necessary to win this contest. Purchasing any product or service by Income School LLC will not increase your chances to win. Any user may enter the contest simply by commenting on the specified post between May 18, 2020 and May 26, 2020. The specified post will be published on May 18, 2020 on the Income School Instagram page.
- Liking, subscribing, or repeatedly commenting on our posts does not increase your likelihood of winning.
- Youtube’s Community Guidelines as well as Instagram’s Community Guidlines must be followed in participating in this contest. Any entries which violate the Google or Facebook Community Guidelines are void.
- All entries in this contest must comply with Youtube’s Terms of Service. and Instagram’s Terms of Service
- By participating in this contest, you agree to release Youtube and Instagram of all liability relating to this contest.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to allow Income School LLC to announce your name or identifying information available through Youtube or Instagram as the contest winner–including your profile picture. You also agree to allow Income School LLC to show the comment you posted publicly on Instagram as the winning comment. You further allow Income School LLC to film and publicize video of us revamping your site, you receiving the winning prize, or any other communication between you and Income School LLC.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to give the team at Income School LLC full admin access to your site’s backend during the revamp process. You also agree to allow Income School LLC to change anything about the site during the revamp process.
- After the revamp is complete, you agree to allow Income School to maintain “read and analyze” access in Google Analytics for the site, and to keep tabs on site’s progress over the course of the following 12 months. You also agree to hold follow-up calls at the 3, 6, 9, or 12 month marks as Income School decided. Income School LLC may decide to produce additional recap video based on the findings during that period of time.
How the Winner Will Be Chosen
On May 26, 2020, Income School LLC will review every comment made on their official Instagram account on the specified post (“Who wants us to revamp their site?”) between May 18, 2020 and May 25, 2020. A list of top comments will be selected with preference toward more details shared and specific needs for a site revamp by the Income School team. No other form of discrimination will be made. From the list of comments, a winner will be selected after reviewing each candidates site and requests.
Notification of the Winner, and Forfeiture of Opportunity
We will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner. We will make a comment reply to that user seeking to contact them, we will direct message them on Instagram, we will click to their profile to find any way we can to contact them, and we will announce the winner publicly.
If the winner does not claim their prize by replying to us by email by May 29, 2020, the grand prize will be forfeited and the winner will not receive the prize. If this occurs, Income School LLC may, at its sole discretion, give the prize to any other, or run a subsequent contest for the same prize.