The purpose of Income School LLC’s Youtube contest for 2019 is to reward a random viewer with help with their website.
Income School LLC is solely responsible for this contest. The Income School Youtube channel is owned and operated by Income School LLC. Youtube does not endorse this contest. It is merely an Income School LLC contest run on the Youtube platform.
The winner of this contest will win Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer’s work for a Friday and Saturday. If the winner of the contest lives in an easily accessible location (as determined by Income School), then Ricky and Jim will fly to your location to work with you, or pay for you to come to Boise to work with us.
If the winner lives in a location that is not as easily accessible, then Income School LLC, at its sole discretion, may elect to work virtually through Skype with the winner and give the winner $1,000 (US) cash. Choice of whether the work happens locally or through Skype is a choice to be made solely by Income School LLC.
Important Additional Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is void where prohibited. In any area where any term of this contest is prohibited by law, this contest is void and all entries from that locality will not be eligible to win. Countries which are subject to U.S. sanctions which would prohibit this contest from being run legally are not eligible to win.
- Your entry is owned by you. The comment you make to enter the contest is your own work and Income School LLC does not own that content.
- No purchase is necessary to win this contest. Purchasing any product or service by Income School LLC will not increase your chances to win. Any user may enter the contest simply by commenting on any video on the Income School Youtube channel posted between January 1,
2019and December 1, 2019.
- Liking, subscribing, or repeatedly watching our videos does not increase your likelihood of winning.
- Youtube’s Community Guidelines must be followed in participating in this contest. Any entries which violate Google’s Community Guidelines are void.
- All entries in this contest must comply with Youtube’s Terms of Service.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to release Youtube of all liability relating to this contest.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to allow Income School LLC to announce your name or identifying information available through Youtube as the contest winner–including your profile picture. You also agree to allow Income School LLC to show the comment you posted publicly on Youtube as the winning comment. You further allow Income School LLC to film and publicize video of you receiving the winning prize or any other communication between you and Income School LLC.
How the Winner Will Be Chosen
On December 1, 2019, Income School LLC will compile a full list of all videos it has uploaded to Youtube between January 1,
Notification of the Winner, and Forfeiture of Opportunity
We will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner. We will make a comment reply to that user seeking to contact them, we will click to their profile to find any way we can to contact them, and we will announce the winner publicly.
If the winner does not claim their prize by replying to us by email to [email protected] by December 10, 2019, the grand prize will be forfeited and the winner will not receive the prize. If this occurs, Income School LLC may, at its sole discretion, give the prize to any other, or run a subsequent contest for the same prize.