That’s why we created Podcast Advance! To give you the keys to a successful podcast.
We’re not going to walk you through the basics of setting up a podcast. You can find out how to do that on YouTube. But we are going to walk you through the details on how to take your podcast to the next level. We’ll teach you how to make your podcast sound professional. We’ll tell you how to plan shows that people want to listen to. We’ll teach you how to accelerate your audience growth. And we’ll teach you how to make a full-time income from your podcast
Here’s what you get for just $14.99!
- The Complete Podcasting Audio and Video Guide—a 3.5 hours audio course (also downloadable in video format) that teaches step-by-step what we’re doing different to launch podcasts with massive downloads that are attracting advertisers
- Podcast Advertising Contract—a legal contract written by a lawyer that you can use with all advertisers for your podcast. This alone would cost $250 or more if you had a lawyer write one for you. NOTE: Income School LLC is not a law firm. This is offered as a self-help legal resource. Always consult a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction.
- Advanced Podcasting Setup Video Guide—a video walking you through the advanced podcasting setup used by Jim Harmer
- Basic Podcasting Setup Video Guide—a video walking you through the basic podcasting setup used by Ricky Kesler for newer podcasts with a very limited budget
The Audio Guide includes topics like…
- What it takes to $1,720 per podcast episode
- Most podcasts fail – here’s how to get downloads
- Advanced tips for making your show worth listening to
- Making your podcast look and sound professional
- Creative segment ideas for making your show more interesting to listen to
- How to produce a video AND audio podcast at the same time to dramatically increase your listenership
- How to find podcast advertisers or a podcast broker
No podcast is guaranteed to succeed, but I’ve learned the hard way how to make your podcast stand out from the croud. Living off an income from podcasts and niche sites is FABULOUS, and I feel confident that this course will give you the information you need to turn your podcast into real income!
NOTE: Podcast Advance is a new product. The current $14.99 price tag is still way too low, but we’re excited about it and want to see people USING it! The price will most definitely be increasing for new customers without notice soon, so we can’t promise to honor this price if you delay your purchase.
About the Creators of Podcast Advance
Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer have been friends for 16 years and have taken on Income School to share their passion for personal finance and providing for their families.
Jim Harmer is a prolific blogger and podcaster. He is best known for his ImprovePhotography.com website, which has attracted tens of millions of visitors from all around the world. Jim no longer publishes income reports due to legal concerns, but you can see his income report from two years ago. He has also built a small army of niche sites and a network of podcasts.
If you’re a frequent Income School reader, you already know Ricky Kesler well. Ricky is the main man here at Income School, and most of what you read here is his doing. Ricky has an engineering degree from BYU and an MBA from UNC. Ricky has built Income School to what it is today, as well as other niche sites in the fitness, business, and home security niches.
Is Podcast Advance Worth the Money?
That depends on what you’re going to do with the information we give you. If you’re willing to take our advice you will be able to take your podcast to the next level. We’ve spent years building up podcast networks and have made countless mistakes along the way.
Right now, most podcasts are failing to gain traction. We hope this product will help you to break that trend with some innovative suggestions for launching your show that we just don’t hear anyone else talking about in the “how to make money online” space.